Income Protection


What happens if I can’t work because of an accident or illness?

Income Protection - Independent Financial AdvisorsEveryone’s worst nightmare!

You can’t work but the mortgage/rent is still due, food and clothes still have to be bought!

Ask yourself the following questions

  1. Can my partner/spouses salary alone cover our outgoings?
  2. Do I have enough savings to support me indefinitely?
  3. Can I survive on £94.25 a week ( current state provision after a qualifying period and assessment)

If you have answered YES then congratulations, you must be in a great financial position and why are you not looking at our investments section?

The reality for most of us would be a NO to at least 1 of those questions if not all.

Income protection may provide financial peace of mind if you are ill or injured.

Scarily the Health and Safety Executive have reported that 85% of the UK working population has NO disability cover.

Phone us on 028 9131 0342 for some further information and quotes.

CI Expert Affiliate Member


Our Business Partners

We appreciate that you and your business have wide varying needs, not just within our areas of financial planning, so we are delighted to introduce our chosen business partners who we highly recommend in the areas of commercial insurance, commercial finance, and all matters legal.

John McKee - Solicitors

Lockton - Insurance Brokers

Upstream - Working Capital

Please Note: Clicking the links above will leave the Aspects Financial Ltd website. We are not responsible for the content on any linked site.